Tires and Tire Services
Havoline Xpress Lube's expert technicians are here to help with all of your automotive service and repair needs.Contact one of our locations today.
New Tire Sales
Tires are the only parts of your vehicle that actually touch the road, so proper inflation, even tread-wear, and new tires, if necessary, are important.
Our stores offer everyday low prices on leading tire brands like Michelin, BF Goodrich, Firestone, Cooper, Hankook, Pirelli, Kumho, Nexen, Toyo, Nitto and many more. Car Tires, Truck Tires, Mud Tires and Trailer Tires, we got you covered!
Driving without proper alignment costs your money. It can decrease gas mileage and tire life while adding stress to your vehicle’s steering equipment. It can also put you at risk. An out-of-alignment car pulls and drifts. And tires with excessive wear can have blowouts and poor traction — all potential causes of accidents.
Bring your vehicle in today for a FREE alignment check and one of our experts will make sure you are in proper alignments for a smooth and safe drive.
Tire Rotation & Balance
Tires rotated at your vehicle manufacturer’s recommended intervals will wear more evenly. This maintains better tread depth and that helps improve handling and traction, especially in bad weather, and helps keep you driving longer. Our highly trained technicians follow tire and vehicle manufacturer recommendations and use our computer spin balance equipment to balance each tire.
Tire Nitro-Fill Service
Proper tire pressure is a big deal. Using Nitrogen in your tires instead of compressed air has many benefits.
- Increased Fuel Efficiency – Correct tire pressure keeps the manufacturer’s recommended “contact patch” on the road. This lessens the rolling resistance and maximizes fuel efficiency.
- Longer Tire Life – Inflation greatly affects tire life. Over inflation wears tires in their center; under inflation wears their edges. Tires filled with nitrogen maintain a more consistent level of inflation, so they wear out much more slowly.
- Increased Safety – Under-inflated tires cause 90% of blowouts. Nitrogen provides more reliable tire pressure and therefore reduces blowout potential.
Flat Tire Service
Getting a flat tire can really slow you down. That is why our trained technicians know the importance of proper Flat Tire Repair. We will address where the leak or hole is, patch it up and get you back on the road quickly.
Tire Maintenance Tips
- Maintain proper tire inflation. Tires can lose up to 1 psi per month, and cold weather can also decrease psi. The wear from low tires decreases their lifecycle. Keeping tires properly inflated can help you get better gas mileage.
- Rotate your tires regularly and according to your manufacturer’s specifications – every 6,000 miles. Our dedicated service team will check your tires and help keep you on the recommended schedule.
- Inspect your tires for uneven wear, cracks, or bulges, as they are indicators of bigger problems with your car. Finding them early can help save you money and keep you safe!
contact us for more information